From industry insiders to chefs and curious pizza fans this comprehensive pizza blog list offers something for everyone. Best to enjoy with a slice from Panorama Pizza.
1. Pizza Therapy by Albert Grande
- Named as a pizza resource for The New York Times
- Mission is to teach readers how to make pizza and find the best pizza in the world.
- A self-described portal for all pizza lovers.
- Advice on how to get started in the pizza business.
- Offers a fascinating look at the history of pizza.
- Based in Hawaii, the blogger uses this site to continue the legacy of his father who made pizza at home as a way to unite the family.
2. The Pizza Insider by Liz Barrett
- Extremely valuable practical business advice for pizzeria owners.
- Tips on latest trends, technologies and marketing strategies.
- Advice on franchising and book writing to promote your business.
- Blogger is also the editor of PMQ Pizza Magazine.
3. Pizza Quest by Peter Reinhart
- “A journey of self-discovery through pizza.”
- Written by a “whole team of serious pizza freaks.”
- Features in-depth webisodes covering various facets of the pizza industry.
- Mr. Reinhart is a baking instructor and author of five books on bread baking.
- Seeks best pizza by weeding out the worst.
- Owned by The Pizza Experts LLC.
- Reviews from around the U.S.
- Search by city or restaurant name.
5. Pizza Goon by John Gutekanst
- John, the goon, operates Avalanche Pizza Bakers in Athens, OH.
- Winner of national and international awards including the World Pizza Championship in Italy.
- Graduate of the Scuola Italiana Pizzaiola, the oldest pizza school in Italy.
- Teaches baking at Hocking Culinary College.
6. Scott’s Pizza Tours by Scott Weiner
- Judge at the 2014 International Pizza Expo.
- Custom NYC pizza tours, which have earned impressive reviews on Lonely Planet, Trip Advisor, and Yelp.
- Blogger the author of Viva La Pizza! The Art of the Pizza Box, a book about his Guinness World Record collection of pizza boxes.
7. I Dream of Pizza by Jason Feirman
- New York City
- Founded in 2008, along with “The Pizza Club”.
- Organized the annual NYC Pizza Run, a 2.5-mile race in which participants stop and eat pizza along the way.
8. This is Pizza by Adam Lindsley
- “Seeking out the best pies in America, one pizzeria at a time.”
- Features reviews of pizzerias in major U.S and Canadian cities.
- Author, based in Northwest U.S., also writes for Serious Eats and The Oregonian.
9. Pizza without Borders by Missy Green
- Strives to “uncover the secrets of the pizza world.
- Based in Paris.
- Weekly reports on global pizza trends, events and curiosities.
- Blogger is international correspondent for Pizza Magazine PMQ.
10. Slice of Life by Melanie Addington
- Covers latest industry news and issues.
- Blogger is the social media director for Pizza Magazine PMQ.
This list would not be complete without mentioning www.sliceseriouseats.com, dubbed as America’s favorite weblog. Here you will find anything you’ve ever wanted to know about the fascinating world of delicious pizza.
Additional sources consulted for this article: